Get an accurate temperature every time with the Taylor 6099N 5" instant read pocket probe dial thermometer! Maintaining food-safe temperatures when thawing or chilling food is essential for food safety and a reliable thermometer is one of the easiest ways to ensure you always hit that core temperature. With its 1" dial, you can instantly read temperatures between -10 and 110 degrees Celsius within 1 degree of accuracy. The high visibility graphics make reading this thermometer easy. Better yet, the protective sleeve features a clip to make this thermometer convenient to keep on hand when cooking and preparing food.
- Protective sleeve comes with built-in calibration wrench
- Reads from -10 to 110 degrees Celsius
- Accuracy of +/- 1 degrees Celsius
- Durable stainless steel construction provides shock protection
- Instantly displays temperature on dial with shatter-proof Lexan plastic lens
Instant Read Pocket Probe Dial Thermometer
-10 to 110 degrees Celsius